Not Engaged Yet

Case of the Mondays

Re: Case of the Mondays

• @cu97tiger Congrats on the race!! I hope Fritz feels better ASAP. 

@Swazzle Time goes by so fast! I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving either. I don't even want to think about Christmas yet. I have no idea what to get anyone and I don't want to spend money on stuff just for the hell of it. 

• @untouchablets I didn't know you were surprising them! That's really exciting. My mom loves surprising people and would try to surprise as many people as possible when coming home after moving out of state. I surprised my dad going out to visit them before too and I loved seeing his reaction. I tried to surprise both my mom and dad one year for Christmas but my mom totally knew I was coming. lol. Can't get anything past her.  

• Seems like everyone had a busy weekend!

@labro I love our grey SUV, but that tangerine is a great colour!!

@CocoBellaF poor pup!! Glad she's okay! Sneaky!

@Beanbot2002 congrats to Bean getting championship! :smile: 

Our weekend was busy too. Friday I met up with a friend that I hadn't seen in almost a month. I unfortunately missed her bday because we were out of town :disappointed: People were apparently shocked I wasn't there, but she knew ahead of time we were away. Still sucks.

Saturday I was up stupid early. Cats were hungry, then I realized Angel had diarrhea. In box. On floor couple times. So I cleaned up, then couldn't go back to bed of course.
    Matt got up, we headed out for errands. Mall for some xmas stuff, then grocery store to print photos for gifts, then Canadian Tire to look at xmas decor {they have really good prices}
    Didn't buy xmas decor but ended up getting a pots and pan set. One we have isn't terrible, but we were looking at a better quality one. Regular $400, we got it for $100 :smile: 

When we got home I tried to lie down for an hour to rest, but Angel decided to do something out of the ordinary and poop on my pj shirt that was on the floor. Called vet, they said could be bug. No blood, just small amounts. Keep an eye on him.

Sunday he was better. Went driving and Matt's quite impressed with how I'm doing. Went to a craft show with my mum, then Winners {TJ Maxx for those who are American} and finally Starbucks.

Today I'm kinda dragging my butt from lack of sleep, and I have my course tonight. Urg ... deep regret for signing up. *sigh*

Sorry for the novel ...
  • @untouchablets - That's so awesome! Can you rent a car so you don't have to rely on anyone else while you're there?

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2015
    @untouchablets I didn't realize you were surprising them! And I'm sure once you're there, your schedule will quickly fill up.  Just focus on transportation to and from the airport, since I'm sure you're family will be able to provide transportation the rest of your stay. 

@eilis1228 hey lady where is your AW post?!!? I can't just creep your fb, we need stories too!!

• @swazzle I am probably going to end up doing that for at least Thanksgiving day. It'll just be really expensive since we are both still under 25. Our hotel is a ten minute ride from my parents house so we can take cabs or Uber the rest of the week.
  • @speakeasy14 - You get to take your cumulative exam at home?! I had to sit alone in a room for 8 hour stretches for mine. Its annoying that your advisor sent it late though.

@labro - FI looked at the crosstrek, its a great car! He wanted something a little bigger though and ended up going with the forester
    -----------------
    My weekend was pretty boring, I didn't do much worth mentioning. Supposedly a big snow storm is coming this evening and I'm not excited. I hate driving in the snow.

• @bethsmiles - Snow already?! That sounds absolutely miserable. 

@TwoDimes - Everything looks incredible and sounds like so much fun! You did such an amazing job! 

• @TwoDimes that is the CUTEST shower.  I LOVE IT.  Caps necessary.
  • @TwoDimes The shower decor/ideas looked SO cute, nice job!

@eilis1228 What a rough morning :(  Ha I was so excited when the license came too, I was paranoid that for some reason something went wrong and the marriage wasn't going to be legal lol. 

• @labro - My BF has a Crosstrek, and I really like it. It drives super well, especially in rough weather. My mom got one in orange, my BF has it in red, and his dad has a white one, haha.

@untouchablets - That's so exciting for your brother! It's annoying that I get paid every other week and my BF gets paid every week. I never feel like I have any money because I always pay my bills right after getting paid, then have to wait another two weeks for the "fun money", haha.

@speakeasy14 - Uh, yea, what your advisor did is bullshit. I would be more than frustrated. But yay for puppy time!

@Peaseblossom55 - Your Molly bear looks amazing. That will be such an incredible keepsake.

@lavenderfields13 - My mom just read that book. I'll have to ask her if she cried, haha.

@TwoDimes - That baby shower looks absolutely amazing. Could have used more puns, though. ;) But omg, those cupcakes. YUM.

--------------------

Good morning! We were supposed to go see Eugene Mirman on Friday night, but my BF didn't get home from work until after 7, so we ended up staying home. He went and bought Fallout 4, so I worked on my cross stitching while he played that. Omg, that game looks SO BORING. But he stayed up until 1 or 2 am both nights, so he must really enjoy it.

On Saturday I drove a few hours through torrential downpour to visit my friend and her little baby. He was such a gem, about 4 months old, and I could not get enough of him. Probably because he didn't cry even once over the 4 hours I was there. Finished the night the same way as the night before, with me passing out on the floor with the dog while BF played his video game.

Sunday we managed to do a little cleaning. I did a giant chunk of my cross stitching then realized I used the wrong color, so I had to remove all of the stitching which actually seemed to take longer than putting it there. It's just so pretty though!

• @twodimes love the shower pics!

@cocobellaf first one to notice your sig countdown!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

• @CocoBellaF - Holy poptarts, Coco! Congratu-freakin-lations!!!!

Amazing catch @jenna8984! ;)

• @cocobellaf, TK official! Congratulations!!
  • @TwoDimes The shower décor looks great, and it looks like you had a fun time!

• @eilis1228 @keptinstitches We are playing Borderlands 2 on the new xbox one I got H

Anniversary

• @peaseblossom55 I loved Borderlands 2! H and I have played Borderlands and Borderlands 2, and we loved both. We quote Claptrap all the time lol. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks, y'all!

Weather is really gearing up for tonight.  Boo!  I told H that if we were going to be up all night with the weather, we might as well clean the house.  He wasn't too enthused with that idea.
  • @cocobellaF I love the ticker! ;-)

@eilis1228 We played the original Borderlands as well. H got a game, somehow too that is the prequel to them.  We haven't played it yet.

Anniversary

• Holy cow 2016 is the year of babies.  While I'm excited for everyone, I can't help but feel like...

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards