Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Extra STDs

Hi all!

I'm ordering my STDs and have a question about numbers. I counted my guest list and I have 74 households to send STDs to. I'm going to be hand addressing these, so I want some extra to account for mistakes and to account for any last minute people that got left off the list originally. 

The cards are sold in increments of 10 (75, 85, 95, etc.) Am I safe ordering 85 or do you think I need 95? I'm really trying to avoid having to send out messy cards or anything like that. 

Re: Extra STDs

• Options
    I'd go with 85. You know you don't have to send STDs to everyone - just people you know you want there.
  • Options
    Eighty-five should be enough. You could order extra envelopes or choose STDs that will fit into standard sized envelopes, jic you need them.

• Options
    Unless you are having a destination wedding, not everyone needs to have STDs.  Limit them to VIPs and out of town guests.  Be very careful.  If you need to cut your guest list, later, you cannot cut anyone to whom you sent an STD!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    Are you writing on the actual STD (like a postcard), or just the envelopes?  If just the envelopes, then I would only order 85 and then get extra envelopes.  Sites like Wedding Paper Divas and whatnot usually sell extra envelopes for like $0.20 each or something.  We ended up with a shit-ton of extra envelopes at the end but better to be safe than sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards