Arkansas

Venues?Photographers/THE WORKS! CENTRAL AR

Hey Ladies!!!

Our wedding in Spring 2017 in Central Arkansas!! I am looking for suggestions on outdoor venues, photographers, officiants, DJ's...THE WORKS! If you have any information and are willing to share, please comment below!! I can also share any information I have as well!

I have contacted several photographers and venues about price, if you have any in question (Hidden Valley, Alda's, several others...Lindsey Sullivan, Drew Cason, Tony Baker, etc...) I am looking for a venue/photographer that is 2,000 or less. Including engagement and bridals in the photographer price...

Also, anyone know pricing for "Face Your Day" Make up!? I've been trying to get ahold of them...

Happy Planning!

Re: Venues?Photographers/THE WORKS! CENTRAL AR

• Hey Ladies!!! Our wedding in Spring 2017 in Central Arkansas!! I am looking for suggestions on outdoor venues, photographers, officiants, DJ's...THE WORKS! If you have any information and are willing to share, please comment below!! I can also share any information I have as well! I have contacted several photographers and venues about price, if you have any in question (Hidden Valley, Alda's, several others...Lindsey Sullivan, Drew Cason, Tony Baker, etc...) I am looking for a venue/photographer that is 2,000 or less. Including engagement and bridals in the photographer price... Also, anyone know pricing for "Face Your Day" Make up!? I've been trying to get ahold of them... Happy Planning!
    Does this mean you want to spend $2,000 on venue and $2,000 on photographer? Or $2,000 total between those 2 things?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards