Rhode Island

Hair/Makeup Recommendations...I don't' want to start so early :/

I am getting married September of next year in South Dartmouth. I am having a 4pm ceremony and a 2pm first look. I would like to get hair/makeup done for myself and my bridesmaids the morning of without having to start at 9am. There are four BMs plus myself. Any reccomendations?

Re: Hair/Makeup Recommendations...I don't' want to start so early :/

• Hi there!

I had a 2 pm first look and a 5 pm reception.  3 BM's and my Mom got their make up done in addition to myself.  We started at 10 am.  Yes, it's early, but if you're worried about your make up "lasting all night," then don't be.  Hire a professional make up artist and it will stay the night.I live in Boston and hired my esthetician to do our make up, so I didn't use a local artist.  I've seen many threads on this board with recommendations, just search the board.
    Good luck!
  • I'm not worried about it lasting I just feel like it's ridiculous to start putting on makeup 5 hours before the photographer...there's so many other things we could be doing...like waking up a little later ;) 
  • IamnowmrsjmsIamnowmrsjms member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited November 2015

What time is your photographer starting? Our photog arrived at our hotel at 10.  She took pics of the girls getting ready, then the guys.We did our first look at 2, parents/wedding party pics at 3, then the ceremony at 5.  Sounds like a long time for pics, but it's your wedding day, you want as ton of pics! We had over a thousand pics and we loved all of them!

ETA you will be so pumped up for your day that you will be up at the crack of dawn! LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards