Nevada-Las Vegas

Reception at Maggianos question

Hi! I am looking for some help, from anyone that is familiar with or possibly had a reception at Maggaianos.  We booked the Calabria room at Maggianos.  We are having approximately 20-30 people.  When we took our scouting trip to look at venues we were on the fence about a dj, so I didn't really think about room for one and dancing. We have now booked a dj, I spoke with Maggainos and they say there will be plenty of room in the Calabria.  I have been reading posts that say people also booked 1 or more of the other rooms too (I didn't even know that was an option) 

Are we going to have enough space?!

Re: Reception at Maggianos question

• I have my wedding reception there is just 2.5 weeks.  I am having 35 people and initially just booked Calabria and was told it could accommodate a DJ and dance floor fine.  Because I was going to be spending the minimum for both the Calabria and DiCarlo room anyhow, I decided to just add the second room on.  The nice part about this is the DiCarlo room has a wood dancing floor built in where as the Calabria room is just carpet and I think they charge $400 to rent a dance floor.
  • Congrats! Let me know how everything turns out please. 
  • Knottie 52531725! Congratulations! When are you getting married? I'm also thinking of having my reception at Maggianos with 20-30 guests, from what I've read there will be enough room for you in the Calabria. We are coming from the UK and aren't doing a scouting trip - can I ask what it was that made you choose Maggianos? I think it will be perfect for us but scared to take the plunge as I've never seen it!

• edited November 2015
    Hi! The room is beautiful, and the people that work there are so helpful. I have sent them so many questions and they never seem bothered...even after I booked. We actually didnt eat at the one in vegas, however there is a Maggianos in Boston (where I live) and the food was great.
    We go to Vegas once a year, but I have never been to a wedding there. So we did take a scouting trip. My list of places to see was short I was having a hard time finding a place that we could have an actual reception for the amount of people we had. I couldnt meet minimums at most places. Just a sit down dinner wasnt what I wanted. We walked into Maggianos and my fiance (who is a typical guy and doesnt not care about wedding stuff at all) said this is it. We didnt look at any other locations!
    Hope that helps. Any other questions let me know!
  • There is plenty of room in the Calabria room for dancing ! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards