Nevada-Las Vegas

Timeline Help Please!!

Hi everyone, looking for a bit of help with a timeline please, It has been going round and round in my head and I can't quite work it out lol!

We haven't yet booked the ceremony and only because I can't work out what time to book it for!  We're coming from Australia and are getting married 20th September 2016 at Caesars Palace.  My FI is staying the night before at Caesars and I am staying with my bridesmaids at the Venetian (where FI and I are staying the entire time in Vegas).

We will be having an outside photographer for the entire day, and although I know officially we cannot have photos on the Venetian with an outside photographer from everything I've researched you can usually get away with it for the most part.  I would really like some photos with my bridesmaids & dad at the Venetian (just a few nice shots) before I go to the wedding, and FI and I don't want to see each other before the wedding.

I then would like some photos of both of us once married at Caesars and the Venetian and then some night time shots on the strip. 

We are looking at having an in-suite reception at the Cosmopolitan, but my dilemma is when we do photos, what we do with guests.  I was thinking immediately after the ceremony FI and I could head off (as quickly as possible) to get some photos at Caesars & the Venetian) and I do want to include a strip tour in our night with our guests so was thinking we could do this on the way to the reception to use it as the transport there also.

If we head off after the ceremony (then back to Caesars to get the limo) any suggestions for what to do with our guests during that time?  Then if we take a limo tour on the way to the reception is it acceptable for us to make a stop or 2 to get some strip photos with guests?  I would love to get a photo at the sign with us and all our guests but again - could we incorporate this in the strip tour or will guests just be wanting to get to the reception?

Also any recommendation on times for September?  I would like our photos at Caesars in the day light, but then want our strip photos at dark.

The timeline is confusing me so much and I just want to get the ceremony booked but can't figure out what time I want it!!!

HELP anyone!??!!  :)

Re: Timeline Help Please!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards