Knottie Tech Help

No community link on the home page?

Dear knottie techies - the blue ribbon at the top of the home page no longer has a link for "community" between photography + video and "more".  The holidays bring herds of newbs and they won't find us if that isn't there.

Thanks!  

Re: No community link on the home page?

• It's also no longer on the mobile app dropdown menu either.
  • lyndausvilyndausvi mod
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2015
    Dear tech staff. 

This is the only post I can't reply to.  What is is the deal with the header?  I can't click on any of posts that line up with the header that is nows on the left side of the page.   Once you get below the header stuff now on the left you can click on stuff.

ETA - so basically you can to make a new post or click on the most recent posts unless they are below the stuff on the left.  Since Etiquette and this board have a lot of announcements you can reply, but other boards like CC you can not

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • lyndausvi said:
    Dear tech staff. 

This is the only post I can't reply to.  What is is the deal with the header?  I can't click on any of posts that line up with the header that is nows on the left side of the page.   Once you get below the header stuff now on the left you can click on stuff.

ETA - so basically you can to make a new post or click on the most recent posts unless they are below the stuff on the left.  Since Etiquette and this board have a lot of announcements you can reply, but other boards like CC you can not
    Perhaps we should make this the new CC until issues are fixed.  ;)  Are you in the FB group??  I sent in a request ages ago to Novella but never heard back.  

• KnotHollyKnotHolly admin
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited November 2015
    Hi all,

On desktop, you can now access Community from The Knot homepage and any page on The Knot by clicking My Knot Tools in the top right corner and then choosing Community from the drop-down menu. (Screenshot below)

On mobile, you can access Community by clicking on the silhouette icon in the top right corner of any page on The Knot and choosing Community from the menu that appears. (Screenshot below)

Please let me know if you're having any issues accessing Community this way. 

We are also working on the issues currently affecting layout that are preventing members from clicking on boards/posts on the bottom half of community pages. We'll keep you updated as this gets resolved!

Thank you,
    KH 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards