Texas-Austin

Bridal Gown Rental in Texas (Austin, Houston, San Antonio area)

Hello ladies! I have been thinking just rent my bridal gown for the wedding in spring 2012. Does anyone know places for rental in Austin, HOuston, San Antonio area? and how are the selections and the qualities of the dress usually?

thanks!
janey

Re: Bridal Gown Rental in Texas (Austin, Houston, San Antonio area)

• myoung0892myoung0892 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Classy Concept actually closed the store in Round Rock. When I went there they were having a closing sale so all of their dresses were on sale for the rental price. That is where I got my dress. They have a store in Mansfield(idk where that is) but it has a much larger selection so it might be worth the drive.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Mansfield is towards the Dallas area. More specifically its just outside of Ft. Worth. Its probably a couple of hours drive from Austin. Im originally from Dallas so I know the area very well.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • edited December 2011

I'm not sure of anyone that rents anymore (other than CC in Mansfield)....bridal gown prices are all over the board now - you can get a beatiful NEW gown for what you would pay to rent a lot of times, by the time you factor in the rental charge, the alterations, the cleaning fee, etc.  And you get to keep in in the end.  :)

BabyFruit Ticker
    "There is a fine line between a princess and a witch...thinking you're one does NOT give you the right to act like the other." my grandmother
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards