May 2016 Weddings
Options

hello

hello, my name is chelly my date is may 28,2016 and i need help.....lol..... i am losing my mind.. i take any ideas, information anything

Re: hello

• Options
    Yay! Congrats on your engagement! We have the same wedding date. What all do you need help with/ what do you have done/ how far are you in planning. We'll help if we can.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Step 1 - set your budget. Don't make any plans until you know what your budget is. Then draft your guest list. Then start searching venues within your budget that fit your guest list.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Chelly, sorry to hear that it's getting to you-- I felt pretty overwhelmed too until we booked a venue.  Now everything else feels minor and do-able (and fun!).  When you have a venue, you have constraints on what your wedding is and that can be comforting.  Some venues also provide planning help (a coordinator) so you don't have to worry about as much.

Like others said, consider your budget and the number of guests you'd like at your wedding.  That might help you decide whether you'd prefer an intimate wedding with more "extras" or a large but less extravagant one (or a different combination).

Although most people set a budget first, we started by going on venue visits to see what kind of venues are out there and how much they cost.  Our budget was then set as a combination of our preferences and what was realistic for our location.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards