Knottie Tech Help

500 server error and 'api proxy' text when trying to reach our wedding website

Myself and my guests can no longer access our wedding website at http://owenandlara.com. It should be displaying the PIN prompt, but instead the dev tools console shows a 500 server error, and the page only contains the text 'api proxy'. Our guests can no longer RSVP to our wedding and we have already received complaints.

This needs to be fixed as soon as possible. I hope you guys aren't testing on your production environment.

Re: 500 server error and 'api proxy' text when trying to reach our wedding website

• The site is back up again. Looks like you guys noticed pretty quickly - thank you.
  • Spoke too soon. The website is down again with the same issues. 

Please fix as soon as possible.
  • Hi there,

I'm so sorry you were experiencing this. Is this still occurring for you? Were you seeing this before or after entering your PIN?

I am going to forward your info to our tech team so they can investigate. (In the interest of protecting your privacy, I've removed your wedding website link from your original post.)

Thank you!
    KH
  • Interesting. It seems to sporadically break. In the last 5 minutes I've successfully loaded the page, and then reloaded and got the api proxy error.

I've encountered it both when visiting the site with empty cache and cookies cleared, expecting to see the PIN prompt, and I've also seen it when visiting the site having entered a PIN before.

I'm also getting javascript errors on Chrome v46.0.2490.86m when I can successfully access the site:
    • VM491:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: XO is not defined
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards