Chit Chat

Happy Thanksgiving

lyndausvilyndausvi mod
First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited November 2015 in Chit Chat
Wishing you and your family and happy and safe Thanksgiving.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

• I think you meant a "safe" Thanksgiving?  No guests or family for us this year.  Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • CMGragain said:
    I think you meant a "safe" Thanksgiving?  No guests or family for us this year.  Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!
    and that was before I started drinking :blush: 

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Cheers! DH and I are in the car (he's driving) headed to my parents' place. 7 adults, 1 infant, 9 dogs, and a cat. Bring it on.
  • Happy Thanksgiving, all!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Cheers! DH and I are in the car (he's driving) headed to my parents' place. 7 adults, 1 infant, 9 dogs, and a cat. Bring it on.
    I hope not all in the car? :) Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! And FFS, win a game, Eagles!
  • lc07 said:
    Cheers! DH and I are in the car (he's driving) headed to my parents' place. 7 adults, 1 infant, 9 dogs, and a cat. Bring it on.
    I hope not all in the car? :) Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! And FFS, win a game, Eagles!
    I will be watching as I drink champagne and decorate with the house with xmas decorations.    If they lose I will still be in a good mood.

Go birds.

• Happy Thanksgiving :)
  • Happy Thanksgiving!
  • lc07 said:

Cheers! DH and I are in the car (he's driving) headed to my parents' place. 7 adults, 1 infant, 9 dogs, and a cat. Bring it on.

We only had 2 dogs in our car. Sister has 2, brother has 2, parents have 3. :)
  • Happy Thanksgiving all!
  • Happy Thanksgiving to you lovely ladies!!

• Happy belated Thanksgiving. :)

I worked, and it sucked, but now trying to focus on the positive: I made a bunch of extra money yesterday and will add it back to the wedding pot after I spent too much on my dress.  :D
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards