California-Central

Santa Cruz Wedding Help

Hello brides! So I am planning a budget wedding, and my sister has offered up her property in Bonny Doon, Santa Cruz. I would love to do my wedding there to save money, but Santa Cruz seems to have a lack of great wedding options---caterers, photographers, rental companies---they all seem so outdated. I want my wedding to be on the cutting edge, and I want to do it somewhere that I can get people helping me who are hip to the current trends so we can go from there.

Does anyone have any great vendors to recommend in Santa Cruz? Advice you have would be MUCH appreciated! 

Thank you!!!!

Re: Santa Cruz Wedding Help

• You should post this on your local board.  This is an international board, and most of us cannot help you.  @wandajune6
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • jlamende said:
    Hello brides! So I am planning a budget wedding, and my sister has offered up her property in Bonny Doon, Santa Cruz. I would love to do my wedding there to save money, but Santa Cruz seems to have a lack of great wedding options---caterers, photographers, rental companies---they all seem so outdated. I want my wedding to be on the cutting edge, and I want to do it somewhere that I can get people helping me who are hip to the current trends so we can go from there.

Does anyone have any great vendors to recommend in Santa Cruz? Advice you have would be MUCH appreciated! 

Thank you!!!!
    I'm actually from Santa Cruz but I don't have any suggestions.  Hip, trendy, and cutting edge aren't exactly what Santa Cruz is known for, though - it's more granola earth mother crunchy in vibe, especially in places like Bonny Doon.

• wandajune6wandajune6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2015
    Happy to move it if you would like.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Sorry guys, I'm new here! Thank you for the responses! If anyone knows how to move it, that would be great!
  • Sorry, I couldn't find local boards. I'm new here. Not sure how to love it now...
  • wandajune6 said:
    Happy to move it if you would like.
    That would be great of you could!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards