New York-Hudson Valley

diy poll

what are some of your projects you are working on?
what software do you use to complete these projects?
what have you accomplished so far?
any advice ?

what are some of your projects you are working on?  working on table numbers
powerpoint.. MAC MS 08
what have you accomplished so far? this is my first project!
any advice ?
be patient! the lovely people at staples are willing to print what you want and wont let you leave until you are happy! use them for printing!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>

Re: diy poll

• edited December 2011
    what are some of your projects you are working on? finishing my DIY invites
    what software do you use to complete these projects? microsoft word, and my handy dandy Cricut cutter
    what have you accomplished so far? my tissue packets and bubbles with tags
    any advice ? when making your DIY invites from sratch, the perfect paper to use is heavy water color paper! so beautiful! just one thing, it doesn't feed through a ink jet printer so you need to go to a professional printer..I used Mr. Press in Suffern...great!
    Baby Love xo BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    what are some of your projects you are working on?  Card box, personalized buttons  (with monogram) for bridesmaids' hoodies,  invitations,
    none yet, ordered some monograms online for $10.
    what have you accomplished so far? just brainstorming really :O.  Looking for the perfect sized boxes for the card box, and ordered some sample pocketfold invitations
    any advice ?
    Shop around, browse the craft stores and websites, lots of ideas

NYbride10, Thanks for the Staples tip!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    what are some of your projects you are working on?
    Right now doing STDs and monogram, next up will be invitations, programs and placecards.

Mostly Photoshop, but also Powerpoint and Word.

STDs (mailing them this weekend) :)
    Monogram, tissue pomander trial... I have a lot more to go

any advice ?
    divide the time you have into weekends... assign some project to each weekend and complete it... procrastinating on anything will end up causing you sleepless nights the month of the wedding, when you should really be working on your diet, and good looks...

give everything a day or two after you completed the initial project. let it sink in and make sure that you love it as much two days later. You don't want to order 150 STDs and find out you don't like them when you receive the package.

• edited December 2011
    what are some of your projects you are working on?   Already married but I did the programs & place cards myself
    what software do you use to complete these projects?  I used MS Publisher and MS word.
    any advice
  • MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what are some of your projects you are working on? card box, monogram runner, cake table letters
    what software do you use to complete these projects? not sure for the monogram yet, but a very special knottie created the monogram for me!! =)

what have you accomplished so far? cardbox
    any advice ? patienceeeeeeeeee

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards