Not Engaged Yet

Hump dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

13»

Re: Hump dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• hahaha my dad would be all "whoa, you care THAT much about not being the first to know?" and his dad would be all "better that not caring at all that I even have a family" and then they'd get piss drunk (not cuz he's Irish- cuz my dad drinks too much lol)

• @jenna8984 @jenjen047 I hope your parents are mildly attractive. We need good ratings people!!!!

Anyone else have any parental "volunteers"?

• edited December 2015
    Edit because I'm blonde:
    I'm offering my FIL - he's a conspiracy theorist. :)
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2015
    @speakeasy14 I mean, every good show needs this guy. If your BF's mom fills that role then perfect!!!

• @swazzle congrats on the weight loss! 

@jenjen047 omg so close!

@wink0erin congrats on closing soon!

@labro I love that idea! I don't have any tributes right now though.

@speakeasy14 that cookie recipe looks awesome! 

@AlPacina love the hat! And the fact that you have holiday parties. We don't really, but I think that has to do with the number of non-Americans we have working here who don't celebrate Christmas/Hanukkah etc. Normally my manager takes his team out to lunch/dinner, but I haven't heard anything about that this year. Last year we went out for beer and played foosball, and it was a lot of fun.

I finally have a slow day today at work. Nothing much going on here. Just planning our honeymoon itinerary and answering emails. Our iPhones were delayed, so they should be arriving today, and we plan to pick them up tonight. Our wedding invitations should also arrive today! And my late meeting tonight was moved to tomorrow so I actually can play with the different envelope options and see how they look with our actual invitations (instead of trying to imagine it!). And I only have a week left until I am on a plane back to NY! 

• AlPacina said:
    wink0erin said:
    Maybe we can add that random troll and her BF to the show. I'm sure they'd fill out the group nicely. 

Her BF would be like "I'll kick you off this show! Just kidding, I'm proposing. Just kidding, I'm not." And then @jenjen047's FFIL screams and punches the wall.

@speakeasy14's BF's mom and my BF's brother end up yelling at each other over something related to life choices, with her being judgmental and him being overly sensitive. Hopefully neither of them go true Springer and take their shirt off.

@AlPacina I'm crying right now. Literally crying.

• A client sent a huge box of assorted chocolates without labels and I managed to select 2 maple walnut fillings- score!!!

• AlPacina said:
    wink0erin said:
    Maybe we can add that random troll and her BF to the show. I'm sure they'd fill out the group nicely. 

Her BF would be like "I'll kick you off this show! Just kidding, I'm proposing. Just kidding, I'm not." And then @jenjen047's FFIL screams and punches the wall.

@speakeasy14's BF's mom and my BF's brother end up yelling at each other over something related to life choices, with her being judgmental and him being overly sensitive. Hopefully neither of them go true Springer and take their shirt off.

• Congrats, @speakeasy14 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • What an accomplishment @speakeasy14 !  So proud of you!!!
  • @speakeasy14 OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone pour the champagne!

• @speakeasy14, congratulations!! Well done!
  • @speakeasy14 Congrats!!!

• @speakeasy woooooooooooooooo go you!!!!!!!

• @speakeasy14 congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a huge accomplishment! 

• @speakeasy14 - Frig yea woman! Let's party like it's 1999!

Congratulations, you Master of degrees. :)

• @speakeasy14 - That's fantastic! Woo hoo!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards