New Jersey - South

Affordable Venue

Hello! My fiance and I are looking to host our ceremony and reception for 100 guests in South Jersey/Chester County, Pa in late October/mid November. We're looking at a budget of about $8,000 - $10,000 ALL IN. Can anyone give me some suggestions please? Muchly appreciated  :) 

Re: Affordable Venue

• Does your All In include a DJ?  That might be hard to do if it does.  I can think of a few all inclusive venues that would be close to your budget.  I would make sure you start calling them quickly as Oct is now a very popular month for weddings and many may already be booked for next year.

For South Jersey, look at Brigalias in Sicklerville, The Palace in Blackwood (have a package that includes a DJ), Valley Brook Country club in Blackwood (they have had in the past a Black Friday booking special - so call ASAP!), Auletto's in Deptford, Adelphias in Deptford, and Maggianos in Cherry Hill.  If you can have a Friday or Sunday wedding, you could probably save some extra money pp and be able to stick to your budget.

We had our reception at Briaglias in Sicklerville and it was amazing!  The food was outstanding and the service from Brigalias was top notch from before we handed in our deposit to the end of the reception when they helped us box up our extra stuff that needed to come home with us.  Our guests still talk about the food and we have been married for 3 years!  They do have a 100 person minimum, though, which is right where we were as well.  We invited 105 and had 99 attend.  They also charge you the same for a sit down dinner vs. a buffet, which is not the case with most wedding venues. 

• Hi our budget is a lot like yours and we were able to get the Stockton seaview hotel in Galloway new jersey by cutting the alcohol as we are Christians and by choosing a Sunday evening. We got a June date also there are DJs that will work on a payment plan that are nice and well known in the area ... So do some homework in researching what you need and want and it can be done. Good luck and god bless
  • Have you looked at Blue Heron Pines in Egg Harbor City? They're amazing there and can work with your budget. Also, local wineries are a good option because they don't serve hard liquor. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards