Not Engaged Yet

Troube finding our Perfect Ring Box!

Re: Troube finding our Perfect Ring Box!

• @holyguacamole79 i have googled it, if you'd read my post fully "online all we can seem to find is red, green, black..." etc. And your link doesn't include the gold trim. Nice try though. I wouldn't come here and ask this question if i hadn't scoured the internet first.
  • @holyguacamole79 i have googled it, if you'd read my post fully "online all we can seem to find is red, green, black..." etc. And your link doesn't include the gold trim. Nice try though. I wouldn't come here and ask this question if i hadn't scoured the internet first.
    mmmmkay.  good luck with this.
  • MobKaz said:
    The point of my screenshot was to passively-aggressively say "just Google this."
    If you truly wanted to help, @holyguacamole79, you should have sent her to Harry and his screenshot.

• OP, I'll be honest. I don't remember whether now-H even had a ring box when he proposed. I remember what he said about us and our relationship.
    Mine didn't. He pulled it out of his pocket and tried to hand it to me instead of putting it on my finger haha

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Swazzle said:
    Your engagement is invalid if a ring box wasn't involved. 

My H proposed to me with a unicorn....

RE-DO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mine tossed the box at me. I tossed that box out lol
  • Swazzle said:

Sweet! So since my engagement was invalid, does that mean my wedding was also invalid, so I get another?! Will you still be a bridesmaid?? 

• labro said:
    Swazzle said:

Sweet! So since my engagement was invalid, does that mean my wedding was also invalid, so I get another?! Will you still be a bridesmaid?? 

DONE!

*******************************************************************************************

• @minskat30 - Raj & Violet can walk down the aisle together!! 

• @minskat30 - Raj & Violet can walk down the aisle together!! 
    I'm picturing this. Cutest ever!!
  • AddieCake said:
    I always think I've seen it all on TK, and then eventually a WTF moment emerges. Kudos, OP.
    I was about to post something similar.    I never had a dream proposal, let along one that included a specific colored ring box.

I'm pretty sure my DH would not be my DH if I requested a specific ring box.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • My ring box had a light inside to illuminate the ring in the dark...you best find a blue ring box with gold trim AND a light inside in case you want to get engaged after sunset. Think big picture, OP!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• What's funny is that a full month after his proposal, my fiance just found the ring box in his car yesterday.  I had apparently squirreled it away in the door.  We both had thought maybe I lost it or tossed it!  Trust me, that box was forgotten about within seconds.
  • Ring box. Wow. I'm just impressed, that one is brand spanking new. Fixated on a ring box

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards