Faux Friday!

2»

Re: Faux Friday!

• How is it not even noon yet????

Anniversary

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2015
    I'm off today. I slept in till 9:30 and it was glorious. Then I made pancakes for breakfast. I started doing dishes but I really don't feel like moving. My bf left a little while ago to go to the house we don't speak of, so I'm snuggling with Callie and figured I'd come see who was here.

@Peaseblossom55 your gifts sound beautiful and really thoughtful

@MissKittyDanger glad you're using a driving school. The instructors helped me calm down and gain confidence, unlike my parents who would just scream.

Wtf... My iPhone changed bf to bae... I've never even used that word before

• @minskat30 - UGHHHHH that suckssssss. 

@speakeasy14 - Your phone is apparently a 16 year old girl.

• @speakeasy14 thanks.  I wish I had slept in today.  I'm so tired.

Anniversary

• @speakeasy14 Matt's teaching me the basics before I go. If I had just hopped into a car with an instructor I would've had anxiety issues. I started crying first time in the car with Matt, so it was good since he understands.
    Kudos to keeping at it, if I got yelled at I would just bail!
  • @speakeasy14 I HATED driving school. My dad taught me to drive and I took driver's ed at the end mostly for the insurance credit. The car had those dual breaks or whatever so the instructor would stomp on the brake if he thought I wasn't slowing down fast enough...and then we spent like an hour on the proper way to drive over a speed bump. It was the worst.

Thank goodness my dad was a calm instructor at least. He tried to teach my sisters though and gave up and gave the job to my mom. Being in the car with them was terrifying.

@minskat30 That succkssssssssssssssssssss!! Why are they so horrible?

• Swazzle said:
    I WILL SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR! EVERYONE HAVE A FUN, HEALTHY, AND SAFE NEW YEAR'S EVE! XOXOXOX

FTFY. I am eating ALL the chocolate rum balls my mom made tonight and drinking a lot of wine. Thank God one of the houses we're going to is owned by an Italian family so I can stock up on all my carbs for 2016.

• @labro yeah I had to complete opposite. The instructor I had was a retired cop and was really relaxed. My dad taught me in a parking lot and wouldn't let me step on the gas pedal at all. So I'd be rolling through the lot and he'd scream I was going too fast. So then I asked my mom, and she freaked out because I was her first baby. So I signed up for the driving school haha

@swazzle the best is this is my work phone.
  • Hi!! Happy new year guys!!

@swazzle 32 books!?! How do you keep track? I think I'm resolutioning to read lots of books this year. Now that I have a kindle I really have no excuse!

@Peaseblossom55 those gifts sound so nice!! Your H sounds like a catch :)

Not much planned today, I still don't know what we are doing tonight and I still just wanna watch New Years Rockin Eve and drink wine. I'm working a little today and gonna run some errands. Tomorrow I just want to hang out at home and organize my room and my life for the new year. I really want to start off 2016 with a clear head. Buuuttt I'll probably wind up wasting the entire day socializing. The holidays are so draining, I need like a week to myself after them.

• @labro my first day with my learners permit, my mom let me drive my brother to football practice and on the way I was driving around these giant trucks that took up most of the road. Well I got pulled over by the biggest jerk cop in town, he turned on his siren which startled me, my mom started flipping out and while pulling over I hit a telephone pole. My mom started yelling at the cop about how it was my first time driving, my brother was yelling at my mom to stop, and I was behind the wheel sobbing.
  • @KeptInStitches Love the shorter hair on you! Looks great!

• @untouchablets I am a very lucky wife.

@keptinstitches I love the new hair cut!

Anniversary

• @untouchablets Omg....

I got in a wreck 2 weeks after getting my driver's license. I rear ended someone while driving home from work. She got out of her car and immediately went in to yelling and screaming at me and I just started bawling right there on the street. At least it made her calm down a little bit. Being a new driver is tough!

• @Swazzle - I'm impressed with your 32 books! My goal was 30 but I only made it to 27. 
    @labro - Yay 5000 comments!
    @untouchablets - I use Goodreads to keep track of all the books I read! I know Swazzle is on there too. You can set a reading challenge for yourself and keep track of how many you've read and if you are on track to reach your goal by the end of the year.
    -------------------------------
    Tonight will consist of lots of drinking, watching movies, playing board games with friends, and probably hanging out in my apartment's hot tub. I'm not huge into NYE so I don't go out because I know I would hate it!

Other than that I have zero plans for the weekend.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards