Michigan-Detroit

Gently Used - Sample - Outlet Gown Shopping

There will be a few areas that cutting down the expenses won't be possible so I want to get creative with ways to get a cheaper gown.  

I've been able to find one outlet shop in Garden City and I plan to look there.  Does anyone know of any other outlet salons within reasonable driving distance?

Re: Gently Used - Sample - Outlet Gown Shopping

• If you are looking for sample gowns, most stores have a sample gown section where they sell their out of style samples at a reduced price.  In my experience these are usually a size 10 or 12 (meaning size 6 or 8 street size).  It may also be a worth a trip out to Becker's Bridal because they have a range of sizes and frequently sell dresses off the rack. You could also try on dresses, find ones that you like, find out your size and try to find a used or sample online.
  • Try The Brides Project in Ann Arbor.  All proceeds go to charity, the dresses range from $200-$1,000 and they're all sample or donations.  They have lots of current dresses!
  • spartypartyspartyparty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2015
    Agree w above
  • I also found a consignment shop at Carol Lewis Day Spa in Birmingham.  I didn't find anything there but plan to go back later. They had lots of dresses to choose from.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards