Colorado-Denver

XP: Honeymoon Booked! Della Terra Mountain Chateau!

FI and I just booked our honeymoon to Estes Park! We're staying at Della Terra, but as neither of us have visited the area before, I'd love to hear some ideas on what to do, see, eat, drink, etc. Of course the Rockies are on our list, as well as Oskar Blues Brewery, but anything else anyone can throw out would be great!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: XP: Honeymoon Booked! Della Terra Mountain Chateau!

• When are you going?

Check out the Ariel Tramway in Estes, amazing views from the top. Its like $8/person but so worth it. 
    Downtown Estes is adorable, lots of cute shops. 
    Definitely go to the National Park, and if Trail Ridge road is open I would suggest driving it, It takes a while but will take you through the entire edge of the park. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Della Terra Mountain Chateau is beautiful! I would have loved to get married there but it was definitely not in the budget! I bet it will be wonderful for a honeymoon :)

If you really like visiting breweries, Odell's Brewery in Fort Collins is mine and FI's favorite. Their tour is awesome, the beer is fantastic, and they usually have food trucks and lawn games going on during the day. It's about an hour drive so you would probably want to make a day of it but Fort Collins is a fun little town.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards