Wedding Classifieds
Options

Vintage Decor, Lace, Bling

http://annajason.weebly.com/ 

email me cpsrecruiting2012@gmail.com

I am getting married July 7th and ready to get rid of all of my Vintage Décor for a short pre-wedding sale!!! Vintage Brides- I have worked hard to pull in all of my décor!! I have enjoyed being a bee for the past several months and wish you all the best – I hope you find exactly what you are wanting her or otherwise and don’t compromise- remember you only get one day to do it your way!!

Items will ship from Alabama-

10 Crystal Bling tapers- very vintage and fancy- $9.00 each

75 Vintage Milk bottles for my milk and cookie bar- love them- so cute- will only have been used 1x after our wedding. .75 each keep in mind shipping costs- so worth it though if you want that look very new idea no one has really done. Straws not incl- just purchased enough. If I have leftovers I will throw in for free

50 Pink ribbon wands on wooden dowel got from etsy- just like pic but light pinks and whites $20.00

7 pink and white Chevron pinwheels $3.00 each

1 Rhinestone and Pearl Flower Boquet holder 6” so beautiful- $30.00

13 glass votive holders –each Prefer to sell all at once .50

6 additional votive holders that can fit into the mouth of a mason jar- $ 1.00 each

Several vintage lace doilies different sizes

Round lace 53”x 40 $15.00

Star Shaped lace 31”x 31” $9.00

Square lace 27”x 21” $9.00

Round star shaped lace 27”x 21” $9.00

Large 8x5 lace overlay $17.00

5 Mason Jars/jelly $1.00 each

Shabby Chic Rustic Burlap Ribbon Garland $25.00

4 Handmade lace and burlap doilie on twine $2.00 each

Rope Wrapped Square Taper Holders- love these- heavy $38.00

1 Silver Unity Candle new will only be used 1x $11.00

White Washed heavy metal three candle stand $18.00

White washed chandelier was a diy project that I couldn’t finish $15.00 also brass one for $20.00

25 Teardrop Hanging Crystals that will be used for wishing tree and was planning to use for chandelier $1.25 each

1 Never opened banner $2.00

1 Rustice LOVE Banner on twine with blue letters $25.00

1 Bride and Groom Sign Shabby Chic white washed with black ribbon $18.00

Lots of mismatched china this will need to be local pickup near Montgomery- the only vintage plate rental is in Huntsville- if you are near me I can hook you up.

Re: Vintage Decor, Lace, Bling

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards