Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh Bachelorette Party

I haven't lived in Pittsburgh for 15+ years and helping to plan a bachelorette party for one of my best friends. We are in our mid-30's so not looking for something super crazy and over the top like we would have had when we were younger. Any great places to check out. We are staying in Station Square and will be a group of 10-15 people. I would love a place that takes reservations so we have seating. I was looking at Howl at the Moon because they have a package but I have never been to this one so not sure if it is even fun. Any other ideas would be great!
Thanks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 12/10/10----MC 12/19/10

BFP 11/13/11---Due 7/26/12

Re: Pittsburgh Bachelorette Party

• It really depends on what you're looking for, and the transportation situation.  Station Square has a few bars, and is very close to the South Side.  Shady Side has a few more mature options. 

For the South Side, FI and I love Acacia. It's a speak-easy that is out of a college kid's price range, so it's a more mature crowd.  You'll wait 15-20 minutes for a drink because of your party size, but the service is great, and they can fix anything.  Depending on when you go, Local is also a cool option, as they have a rooftop bar, and tend to have a DJ or live music on the weekends.  There's also Hofbrauhaus, which has a live band that plays his and polka on the weekends. It's huge and generally crowded.

If you're going downtown, Butcher & the Rye has a lounge area that can be reserved, but it's more of a restaurant bar than a club.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards