New Jersey - South

Any Mansion Brides?

Re: Any Mansion Brides?

• delia5588delia5588 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me! I'm getting married on Sunday, February 20th. Less than 4 months to go!

Have you done your taste testing yet?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    That's exactly what I wanted to ask you! I have heard mixed reviews....I wanted to know how your tasting went....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • delia5588delia5588 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yes we had ours over the summer! We really enjoyed the food. Friends of ours got married there a couple weeks ago and once again, everything was tasty. We are still unsure of our fish entree and some of the sides, so we might go back for a second tasting.

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Good! I am going to contact them tomorrow to see when the next tasting is. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I was married there in August.  We did both the group and individual tasting.  We went with the Prime Rib, Salmon Teriyaki and Lemon Rosemary Chicken.  Everyone enjoyed their meals from the feedback I got, and no one was left hungry which is huge with my family/friends.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I am considering booking there for the fall.  The place is absolutely beautiful, and their garden is a dream (abnormally friendly swan).  We met with Adrienne to go through the pricing and such this week.  Noticed some dicey reviews on google and felt slightly concerned...  I'd love to know what kind of experience others may have had with the place.  We really loved the venue itself, just concerned by some of the feedback on their responsiveness and service (don't want to believe it!  I want to be sure it's the right place!).  We're thinking of going for a taste test on Sunday, so I will  update on how that goes. 
  • edited December 2011
    I just got married there this month and had an absolutely fabulous experience!  I too had some doubts after reading some of the tasting reviews BUT I had a private tasting at the brunch and was impressed.  The wedding was even better....AMAZING experience.  GREAT service, even better food, I have never seen so much food!  All of the guests are still commenting on how great the wedding was and the food.  I highly recommend the Mansion.  PM me if you want more info.
  • edited December 2011
    That is awesome mdrswedding!  I booked with them this past Sunday.  The tasting was amazing, everyone was extremely courteous and patient, and I'm confident now that the wedding will be awesome.  My wedding will be in September.  I'll update if anything unexpected happens, but I think we made the right choice.
  • Tula214Tula214 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure which Mansion, I'm guessing the Mansion on Main Street in Voorhees.

If it is, I'm not getting married there, but used to live very close. The area is great, and other events they've held there were fantastic.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Angelface519Angelface519 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am actually getting married there next November. They have been wonderful so far, but I read those reviews too and was worried about that tasting. I thought they only offered a group tasting. Did you (can you) request an individual one?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards