Attire & Accessories Forum

matching DB Bellini

My BM dresses are David's Bridal Bellini and we want to rent tuxes from Men's Wearhouse. We haven't gone into the store yet, but from looking online, it appears that they don't have a matching color. I also found a blogpost from this past February about another couple having the same problem (and they did go into the store). I thought the whole point was that MW could match every DB color? Has anyone else run into this with Bellini (or another color)? Any suggestions? 

(We were hoping to take advantage of the free tux rental deal...I would hate to have to shop somewhere else now...)

Re: matching DB Bellini

• edited January 2016
    That's really weird. Still, "Petal" and "Tuscany Pink" on their website look like they might be similar enough. If all else fails, you could go with neutrals or a contrasting color.

ETA: "Coral Reef" is really close to Bellini, just more bold/saturated, if you wanted to go for a sort of ombre feel.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not every color matches. I got a pamphlet from David's bridal when I bought my dress that listed what colors matched and which ones had only coordinates.
  • IMHO, matching the mens' vest and tie to the dresses really screams high school prom to me. Classic black and white goes with everything. Plus, I don't know many men who would be happy wearing pink. I would just forget the matching and go with neutrals on the men.
  • We are using bellini as one of the colors for BMs also. The DB/ MW packet they gave me suggested to just compliment it with gray and silver on the men. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards