New Jersey - South
Options

Venues under $70/pp?

Hi everyone. I'm looking to plan my wedding for September 2017 with about 125 people. I'm trying to find venues that include open bar for under $70. I'd prefer a cocktail hour and 4-5 hour reception but I'm flexible. I've emailed what feels like every place and none are coming out where I'm looking cost wise. I live in Cinnaminson but I'm willing to look out into Philly/PA or to central/shore areas. I have a meeting tomorrow with Kove in Audubon and Joey's in Burlington. I'm also considering Crystal Manor in Glassboro. Are there any other decent options at a lower price point? I heard Lucien's can quote as low as $65 on off months but I'm not sure if that's true. My brother got married there 10 years ago and paid about $90.

Thanks for any insight.

Re: Venues under $70/pp?

• Options

I would add Maggianos in Cherry Hill, Lakeside Manor in Gibbsboro, Valleybrook in Blackwood, Villa Manor in Williamstown, Wedgewood Country Club in Sewell and Masso's Catering at Columbus Manor in Williamstown/Monroe Twp, to your list of places to check out. 

You may be able to get down to your price point easier if you can have a Sunday afternoon wedding.  Try looking into off season months.  Also, look into brunch weddings, they can also keep your pp price down.  Then look to do a consumption bar instead of open bar pp, most people drink less during brunch or lunch and it would be cheaper to just pay for what was consumed.

• Options
    Have you looked into The Merion in Cinnaminson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards