New Jersey
Options

Unique/Rustic Wedding Venues Near Northern NJ

Hi everyone! I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions regarding a "unique" or different type of location to hold my reception.  My fiance and I have been to about 25 weddings in the last two years (that't not an exaggeration) and the thought of having our reception inside in a traditional type of banquet hall is really just not for us.  We live in northern NJ right outside NYC and think anything within an hour would be perfect.  I've found so many great venues but heres the catch we will have about 250 guests so it ends up ruling alot of places out! We would love something rustic and are hoping to have it tented and outdoors but are definitely open to suggestions like the Conservatory at the Madison Hotel in Morristown or the barn at Perona Farms (both can't hold out guest lists).   I'm hitting so many dead ends any help would be REALLY REALLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Unique/Rustic Wedding Venues Near Northern NJ

• Options
    Jack's Barn

• Options
    I have been hearing a lot of things lately about Perona Farms in Andover (Sussex County).  I have never been there but have heard great things from many people, including my florist im using for my wedding!

Good Luck!
  • Options
    Try the Place on the Lake. It was out of our budget but I fell in love with it as soon as we parked the car. It was so difficult not choosing them but we decided on The Tides Estate and are so excited for it in April. 
  • Options
    We looked at Place on the Lake too, it was gorgeous, loved it.  Only thing I didn't like was you had to have an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour ( which was great with me), but if it rained and you had to have it in inside, you had to have the ceremony in your main room, then go outside for cocktail hour (under a tent in the rain), then back in to main room for reception.  I didn't love that set up and I was too nervous it would rain and I would have to do it that way.
  • Options
    Look at Glenburn Estates in Riverdale - looks beautiful! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards