New Jersey

Need High Energy Party DJ in NJ

Hi everyone! My fiancé and I are struggling to find an AFFORDABLE dj/mc in NJ (Kenilworth area) for our June 2017 wedding. We love pop, hip hop, 80's music (especially alternative), basically anything upbeat and fun to dance to. We are also on a limited budget. So we need a professional dj who can keep our party going all night and have people waking up with blisters and leg cramps the next morning from dancing so much but will also respect our must-play list! Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance!

Re: Need High Energy Party DJ in NJ

• What is your budget for a DJ/MC?  Are you looking for any extras, like uplighting and such?
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're using Mike Chieffo from DJMC out of Nutley. Our wedding isn't until April but we booked him on the spot. He has such a great personality, he shows you videos of him at recent weddings which was so full of energy and had everyone on the dance floor and his reviews online are great. He's VERY reasonable too. We didn't want uplighting and all that stuff, just ceremony music and the 4 hour reception. Good luck!
  • Hi everyone! My fiancé and I are struggling to find an AFFORDABLE dj/mc in NJ (Kenilworth area) for our June 2017 wedding. We love pop, hip hop, 80's music (especially alternative), basically anything upbeat and fun to dance to. We are also on a limited budget. So we need a professional dj who can keep our party going all night and have people waking up with blisters and leg cramps the next morning from dancing so much but will also respect our must-play list! Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance!
    What is your definition of affordable?  What is your budget?
  • Ditto what JoanE2012 asked. Are you looking to spend $2k? $400? 
  • Mikey B is the best DJ I've ever seen!

• Colorblind Productions
  • Rob from Colorblind Productions is amazing.
  • @marisk couldn't agree more! He did our wedding and he was phenomenal! 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards