Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

What do our guests do while we get our pictures taken?

So we are not getting married until 10/17 but I'm trying to hammer out as many little details as I can now. We will be getting Married at the Little Chapel of the Flowers, they are doing photos, flowers, my hair and makeup, 2 limos holding 8 people each I would like to have the reception at the Bacchanal Buffet, so anyone with food alergies or sensitivities can pick what they can eat and be happy. We've discussed a party bus for the guests not in the limos, and possibly 2 party busses for after the ceremony so the WP can get photos done. The photos will take approx 45 mins and then we head to the buffet. So my questions, if you slogged through all this is, what do I do with my guests for the 45 mins plus travel until the WP arrive? Make the reservation earlier so they can sit and eat and mingle, try to plan an activity? Have them hang out at the chapel ( I don't like this one at all) and...do I have the Party Buses bring them to their hotels or have them get a cab, walk, act? I've never been to Las Vegas and am full of question so thanks for your help.

Re: What do our guests do while we get our pictures taken?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards