Georgia-Atlanta
Options

In Search of Photographer to Take Wedding Pictures for less than $2000

edited January 2016 in Georgia-Atlanta
My fiancé and I are on the hunt for a decently priced photographer who charges under $2000 for package and will take engagement pictures as well. I understand that asking for a great photog for under $2000, but we are on a budget. They don't have to be amazing, but I want pictures I can look back on fondly and remember my wedding day. We are based in Atlanta, Ga. Thanks everyone for the help in advance!

Re: In Search of Photographer to Take Wedding Pictures for less than $2000

• Options
    You will have better luck posting this in the Atlanta, GA board, since this board is international.
  • Options
    Moved to Atlanta board. GL
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    http://photojack.net/

Jack Tsuzynski

His price 2 years ago was around $1100 for 8 hours of wedding coverage with an engagement photo session included in your package. I thought he did a really nice job at my sister's wedding and is a really fun and personable photographer!

• Options
    Thanks everyone! I didn't realize when I posted this that it ended up on the international board. We found a photographer!
  • Options
    Crissandra Evans : we got engagement pics, wedding pics, a photo booth at the reception, and a post wedding session for additional formal shots for $1600. And that's with a second shooter on the wedding day. 
  • Options
    Try Brandi Sisson-photographer her website is www.brandisisson.com & she is on Facebook & Instagram  under shuttersnapatl & shuttersnap per.  I just used her & her packages are great & you can negotiate 
  • Options
    I don't know of a photographer, but I had the best videographer at my wedding! He's been doing weddings for a while and is pure genius! 6 minutes of exactly what I wanted to capture. I love the narrative overlay and he matched the music perfectly. His prices are super fair for such talent. Here's a link to my wedding: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=nnDEqa7vpeg
  • Options
    Just stay away from Leianna Boenke and Lovelei Photography. It's been over a year and she refuses to give us our pictures. We were lured in by her cheap prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards