Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Online wedding ring shopping

I am on an extremely tight budget so when it came to my ring I started looking online. I did go into a jewelry store and tried on rings so I know what will look good with my engagement ring (m engagement ring did not come with a wedding band). I do see several rings online that look great and that are similar to what I tried on and are cost MUCH less than in-store.

I am not getting married until June so if I order one soon I would have time to return it and continue the hunt. And if I get an inexpensive ring now I know I can upgrade later. I told my fiance I can just use my engagement ring for the ceremony (and get a band later) but he doesn't like that unless we have no choice.

What has been your experience been about ordering your wedding band online? I do look at reviews on the particular rings but I would like as much info as possible.

Re: Online wedding ring shopping

• Options

A few of my favourite websites: www.e-weddingbands.com and www.jamesallen.com

Well priced, usually random discounts going about (JA has a referral discount, if you have 2 emails you can refer yourself and get the coupon) and nice quality. If you wait until a bit closer to Vday there will probably more sales as well.  

• Options
    I know folks who are very pleased with BlueNile.com as well. A friend of mine bought a $60 tungsten ring off Amazon and he's happy and it looks like any other men's wedding band. 
    Ordering online can be done! 

• Options
    My engagement rings is from James Allen, and we plan to buy our bands there too. It's not really the cheapest, but I can vouch for excellent customer service and product quality.

I think the main thing is to read lots of reviews and make sure your expectations are in line with the product and service of whichever company you decide to go with. And make sure they have a good return policy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Walmart has plain gold bands at a good price,
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    We ordered FI's ring from Larson Jewelers and had a good experience. His ring wasn't that expensive but we didn't really look at any women's rings, so I can't really speak to that.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards