Ohio-Columbus

HAIR HELP!

Hi everyone! I am getting married this October in Dublin. It is crazy that I need to book hair appts this early but everyone is already getting booked due to homecoming.. Anyway, I am looking for someone who would be willing to come to my hotel the morning/afternoon of my wedding for 4 updo's. Everywhere I have looked so far who is willing to travel, requires extra fees and it end up being over $100/person. My bridesmaids are not going to pay that much so if anyone knows of someone who is reasonably priced and will travel to us please let me know! :) Thanks.

Re: HAIR HELP!

• It will probably be difficult to get someone to come to you for less than $100 each. Most salons start at $60 for updos. 

Why not let them go to the salon and get their hair done if they want to have it done and just hire someone to come out and do your hair? It will take a lot longer for one person to do 4 heads than going to a salon and all using different stylists.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Good Luck finding someone to come to your site for less than 100. My bridesmaids and I are going to the salon and they are charging us 100 for updo and 65 for makeup. I hope you find someone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I totally feel you on not wanting to go to a salon. Check out Shannon Goode (shannongoode.com). She came highly recommended to me and she specializes in on-site bridal styling. The rates she quoted me per maid were well under $100 per. (Then again, this may be dependent on how many maids you book, and I have 6.) She will only accept one form of payment (standard for the traveling stylists), so if your girls are paying separately, make sure everyone brings cash. 
  • Also standard bc if you are requiring that they have their hair professionally done, you should be paying for it. That's way most traveling stylist only take one form of payment, the bride is usually covering the cost :)

If you don't require your maids to have their hair professionally done, then it's fine to expect them to pay for it.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• The salon I regularly visit costs a lot to have them travel to your hotel so I asked my girl to do it on the side.  She came and did my and all my bridesmaids, MOB, and Flower Girl's hair for I believe $60 each.  If you can find another way to go besides through a salon itself, it is much cheaper! 

• I had my girls go to Virtue Vegan Salon in Clintonville. They're AMAZING. I know they do off-site work as well, and styles are $60 I believe. I HIGHLY recommend them. Everyone there is incredibly talented and kind. And if you're vegan/vegetarian, all of their products are vegan not tested on animals.
  • I had Brittni Warden do my hair + 3 bridesmaids, and it was (I think) $60 for me & $50 per bridesmaid. Included travel. She didn't have a website or anything. I was referred by one of my friends who used her for her wedding, so I just have a phone number. If you're interested, message me and I can give you her information. :)
    9.13.15 <3

I say "that's what she said" more than any normal person should.
  • Hi! Could I possibly get her (Britni Warden) contact info? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards