Georgia-Atlanta

Advice on Wedding Ceremony

I am in need of some advice. I want to have a small family ceremony with just our parents, siblings and a few very close friends. I have a very large family and my fiancé does not. Most of the guests will be coming from out of town and the thought of having a large group of people watching me makes my anxiety worse. Is there a way I can pull of the ceremony I want without offending people who may come from out of town?

Re: Advice on Wedding Ceremony

• I am in need of some advice. I want to have a small family ceremony with just our parents, siblings and a few very close friends. I have a very large family and my fiancé does not. Most of the guests will be coming from out of town and the thought of having a large group of people watching me makes my anxiety worse. Is there a way I can pull of the ceremony I want without offending people who may come from out of town?
    Yes. Just don't invite them. Or work on counseling for your anxiety (and possibly medication at the recommendation of your doctor) if it's too late for that. You can't have the ceremony you're talking about and invite these people and NOT include them. That's absolutely rude to these people.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards