April 2016 Weddings

Last Minute Details

Hi April girls! Has anyone figured out what their doing for a guest book or other displays at your receptions? Any ideas on affordable toole/chinese lanterns?

Re: Last Minute Details

• For our guest book, I am making a picture guest book through Shutterfly. They have some really nice layouts, and plus, we registered at Macy's and through their coupon book, we have a coupon for a free picture book.
  • I visited Peachwik and bought one of their guestbook alternative art prints and I LOVE IT!  I got the butterfly design with the butterflies in my wedding colors and I can't wait to display it on my wedding day.  I bought two big bags of faux diamonds on Amazon and am going to sprinkle them on the table with the art print "guestbook" and have a few framed photos of my fiance and I.  My florist is also including a throw away bouquet which will be laid out on the table - I can't wait!
  • Hey @Mellen7,  I have 'advice cards' for folks to fill out advice for us, and a picture of us for folks to sign, and then I will frame that pic. That's what I am thinking.

Are you having an Asian theme? Are you asking about the lanterns because you already have them, or are thinking of getting them?

~ K

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards