Florida-West Coast
Options

**Selling PRIME Saturday, April 2, 2016 Powel Crosley Estate (Sarasota) date!

Last summer, my fiancé and I booked the Powel Crosley for Saturday, 4/2/2016 (a prime date to get married there!). We booked the full rental to include the estate and grounds. However, due to some budget changes, we have moved our wedding location/venue elsewhere. As such, we are looking to sell our wedding date to a couple who is interested in getting married at the Crosley on 4/2/2016. Having booked the Crosley 20 months in advance, I know how difficult it is to get a prime date like this with short notice so I know this will probably be a great opportunity for some bride and groom out there!

We are "selling" the date for $2150 (which covers the deposit for the date), with the remaining balance ($3584.50) to be paid directly to the Crosley. The total cost for the rental for the full day is $5734.50 (tax included). This does not include the rehearsal, however that can be booked directly with the Crosley for an additional $100.

I can provide proof of my agreement with them. If you have a client who wishes to take advantage of this, I will have to cancel my agreement and put the new contract in their name. I am only looking to help someone out as I know how amazing this venue is and how IMPOSSIBLE it is for newly-engaged couples to get a Crosley date within 6-7 months, and particularly during the spring.

Please let me know if you are interested. We are looking to do this by September 25th. If you have any questions or interested couples (who I would be happy to speak with!), please feel free to reply to this email me (elyssa.barbash@gmail.com).

Re: **Selling PRIME Saturday, April 2, 2016 Powel Crosley Estate (Sarasota) date!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards