Oregon

Medford Area - Makeup and Hair?

I'm moving to the area soon and we will be married in Jacksonville.  Any suggestions for makeup artists and/or hair stylists would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Amy

Re: Medford Area - Makeup and Hair?

• edited December 2011
    I feel your pain Amy. I'd love to recommend a place to you but I'm in Grants Pass - about 30 minutes away! Good luck though!!
  • GymshellGymshell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Janice Moon for our make up, she is amazing!  She also does hair and she is great friends with the photographer we are using which is great!  

You can email me if you like for her phone #

Michellegordon@charter.net
  • edited December 2011
    Janice is a friend of mine from high school!!!  Tell her hi for me!! And she is so wonderfully talented!  Thanks for the rec!!! :)

-Leah
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Amy,

I have sent some emails out to our Oregon famiy to see what they say...I need to start thinking about this as well.  They will know of great people I know. 

Have you been there to look at venues?  Our wedding isn't until June or July 2011 and we're going to visit in a few weeks.  What venue did you decide on?  We want something outdoors.

Thanks,
    Marika

• edited December 2011
    Hi, I got married in June and had Lori from Fleur De Lis Day Spa do my Airbrush make-up and she did a wonderful job! I couldnt have been more happy with my make up! Also had Loree from the same place do my hair and she did a great job as well! I was very very pleased with the services I got from them and am so glad I chose them! I also had Shaina from the same place do my bridesmaids hair and they were all very pleased with her as well..They both came to my venue and did my hair and make up so I didnt have to worry about going to the salon. They are in the Tinseltown plaza right next to Sears off of Biddle Rd. and they do ave reasonable rates. 541-857-4540 Here is their number if you are interested.

Also some nice places for outdoor weddings around here are the Riverhouse in Shady Cove (just about 20 mins from Medford) The Winerys are geourgous and I did mine at the Rogue Regency in their outside area and then had the reception inside and it turned out great! Hope this helps and Congrats!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards