Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Multiple Events on Paperless Post

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience using paperless post and creating multiple events each with separate invite lists? Is this something that is feasible or do I need to send separate invitations for each event? 

Thanks in advance! 

L.

Re: Multiple Events on Paperless Post

• Options
    CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited February 2016
    Are we talking about a wedding?  E-vites are not appropriate for something as important as a wedding.  You really need to send paper invitations.  If cost is an issue, try Vistaprint.com.
    What kind of events are you talking about? 
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options

I know three couples that have sent e-vites for their wedding (not going into etiquette here). My personal experiences have been: 

1) I forgot to RSVP to one because I didn't have the paper invite in front of me with the response card.

2) I couldn't find the e-mail with the invite (as a few weeks had past and my inbox got cluttered) and had to call the bride to double check details with.

When I received the third wedding e-vite, I finally created a separate e-mail folder so that neither issue would happen again.

For some feedback - I don't love the e-vite concept and it really created some issues for me in keeping things organized.

• Options
    Hi all,

Does anyone have experience using paperless post and creating multiple events each with separate invite lists? Is this something that is feasible or do I need to send separate invitations for each event? 

Thanks in advance! 

L.
    I'm going to assume that since you're talking about multiple events with different guest lists that this is not about a wedding.

If you have different guest lists, you need different e-vites (whatever brand). You don't want to run the risk that a person is invited only to event 1 but sees information for event 2 also. It would either cause confusion and make people think they're invited to both or lead to hurt feelings at being told about an event that they're not invited to. 
  • Options
    @Knottie70234365 , we really need more information about your events.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards