Not Engaged Yet
Options

:O DD inside!

audrewuhaudrewuh member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited March 2016 in Not Engaged Yet
I love you ladies, but I'm going to do my first ever DD.
--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary

Re: :O DD inside!

• Options
    audrewuh said:
    As some of you are aware, I am the Matron of Honor in my friend's wedding. The whole engagement process has really enhanced all of the shitty qualities of her personhood, making it quite the experience for all involved. 

We are currently three and a half weeks from the wedding. Last weekend, Valentines Day weekend, six of us gathered in Austin, TX for the bachelorette party the bride insisted on having. It was an attempted one-up of my bachelorette party that the bride hosted for me in Austin just three years prior. 

My account of the weekend is as follows:

I read this portion in the Law & Order voice at the beginning of each episode. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    What the .... let me just pat you on the back for dealing with that! What a mess!
    This is why I'm glad we didn't do stuff like that for my bachelorette :\
  • Options
    oh my goodness. Congrats on getting through the weekend without killing anyone (or letting them kill themselves?)!
  • Options
    What the ever living fuck......you deserve all the credit in the world for dealing with her!!
  • Options
    @speakeasy14

@jenjen047 Let's get excited for the wedding!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    @audrewuh - OMG.  I just can't even.

I finished your story and made the sign of the cross.
  • Options
    This is just... Wow. 

Kudos to you for dealing with that. 

• Options
    Good lord there's just so much nope in that story and it just kept getting worse!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards