Not Engaged Yet

Friday game

13»

Re: Friday game

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2016
    @minskat30 Oh I had wine as a kid because my uncle would always make us try his homemade stuff, and I also grew up in a tiny Catholic church, but I hated it and now associate red wine with "church wine."  If it's really dry, I can't drink it.  But there are no pictures of that and I never went to parties or drank in hs or college. I'm pathetic. 
  • minskat30 said:
    I was a goodie-two-shoes and didn't start drinking till 22, so no underage pictures here
    Ha!  I think that is adorable.  I blame my wine drinking on my family....drinking wine (a half glass mind you...at the time) with dinner became the norm around age 12 or so?  It still irritates H to no end that, while not KU obviously, I can drink him under the table.  ;)
    Whenever I came home from college, my family was like this. They gave me wine with dinner and let me drink anything in the house. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • minskat30 said:
    I was a goodie-two-shoes and didn't start drinking till 22, so no underage pictures here
    Ha!  I think that is adorable.  I blame my wine drinking on my family....drinking wine (a half glass mind you...at the time) with dinner became the norm around age 12 or so?  It still irritates H to no end that, while not KU obviously, I can drink him under the table.  ;)

When I was a junior and senior in HS my dad and I would have a beer together when I got home from work every night. My mom never knew, and she hates that I drink legally so she may never know lol
  • @wink0erin - I totally feel you on the zoo thing, but at least we had some property in the country. The most at one time was when we had 12 cats, 2 dogs, 2 rabbits, tons of chickens and a pet guinea pig and mouse in the house. The chickens were for food, but the rest of them were pets.

I want a new pet! Something small. But my BF is so freaking picky and manages to talk me out of everything!

• @jenna8984  I use to drive my mother nuts mouthing the words to Spy Who Shagged Me! Funny enough it was on tv not long ago and most of the movie I still knew even though I haven't seen it in awhile! Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards