Nevada-Las Vegas

Cosmo Wraparound Terrace Suite Cost

Just wondering what the average cost per night the wraparound terrace suite usually is? We are looking to book that soon and right now the average per night is $466. I've never looked into booking that one until recently, so I'm not sure if that's a good deal or on the high side. It's for a Thursday, Friday and Saturday night in October. It's definitely great compared to some other suites but with the Canadian dollar being so horrible right now, every little bit helps and I want to make sure I'm getting the best deal. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cosmo Wraparound Terrace Suite Cost

• I'd recommend calling up the wedding department and seeing what rates they can offer you.  When we booked our wedding package there, it included an upgrade of one room tier.  So we got the wraparound suite, but are only paying the rates for the standard terrace suite.

Our quoted rates for Thurs/Friday/Saturday for the wraparound in mid-October run $ 275 /690 /675.  However, with the upgrade, it was under $400 each night.

• I contacted the wedding department two days ago but haven't heard back yet. I'll try again later this week. Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I found calling them was the best way to make a first contact.  They are pretty slow to respond to emails, especially before you are booked.  I suspect they are pretty steadily booked, and as a result they prioritize responding to those whose dates are closest.  We met with Jackie when we came for a site visit, and she was very nice and accommodating in person.
  • They got back to me but the pricing for their wedding packages was much more than we're willing to pay... Thank you for the info though! I think we're just going to go ahead and book at the rate we were quoted and keep watching to see if it will drop. Hopefully they offer a best rate type of thing like some of the other hotels do!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We just booked a wrap around suite with fountain views for Memorial Day weekend, Wednesday through Saturday nights. The first two nights are about $350, Friday night approx $785, Saturday $1170. Not bad for a holiday weekend, considering even really low quality hotels are charging high prices for that time frame. We got a better deal calling than what was offered online.
  • Don't forget to check http://www.smartervegas.com/ for coupon codes.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Hola, fellow Canadianino!

That's actually a pretty good deal for a Wrap Around, even if the dollar sucks (oh, how I hear you on that). :) When we were prepping to book with them before switching venues, it was ~$550-$600 for weekdays and $750-$850 weekends for April/May or Sept/Oct.
  • Thanks all! We ended up booking it earlier this week and got it for just over $1,200 for Thurs-Sun, so not a bad deal at all.

After I booked, I noticed it says no outside food or drink.... Has anyone had issues using Masterpiece Catering there?

Also, any way to get them to empty the fridge? Would be so nice to have that big fridge for food but I don't know if they'll empty it at all. I have read that you can pay a $25 fee to get them to empty it but it was a post on Trip Advisor from a few years back, so I'm not sure if they still offer that...

Do they have a mini fridge in there? I seem to recall reading something about a wine chiller but not sure where I read that. I liked the suite so much, so we went ahead and booked it but now I have all of these questions.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I honestly can't remember, but I know I took photos on our scouting trip...
  • Do you still have those @xoeden?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @goin2vegas Found the link. :) http://forums.theknot.com/discussion/1058231/scouting-trip-reviews-part-2-the-cosmopolitan-suite-chapel-tour 

Keep in mind, although we found it too small, there have many receptions who have had 30 guests or more in the suite.
  • Just thought I'd update everyone on the fridge question I had for the suite. I received confirmation today from the concierge that they will empty the fridge in the suite for a $25 fee. She has put it on my reservation and I am to remind them at check in. Thought some of you mght like to know!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards