Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

flexible venues

edited February 2016 in Nevada-Las Vegas
Hi all, I'm looking at a really small wedding (10-12 guests ) in Vegas in June. We are quite flexible with that, except for one thing - I want an outside photographer. Any ideas on how to achieve that? We were even thinking of booking a suite and do ceremony there, but even then the first place I looked at comes with their own photographer.I'm starting to hate Vegas.

Re: flexible venues

• Options
    If you do the wedding in-suite with your own photographer, I imagine that will work.  The problem comes in if you want photos around the site.  One option some people have found is that the venue will let you pay an outside vendor fee and then use your own.  Another possibility is to negotiate using their vendor for the ceremony, and then doing a strip tour type of photo shoot, avoiding too many indoor shots at any one venue.
  • Options
    Most 'wedding' venues will force you to use their photog because they make a ton of money on it.  No non-wedding venue will have such a requirement, so in-suite, restaurant, outside, etc. you'll have no issue.  Some venues do allow you to pay an outside vendor fee to bring in your own photog too.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards