Louisiana-New Orleans

HELP! New to NOLA looking for Outside Ceremony Venues

Hi!

I am recently engaged and new to The Knot community. I have tried to look around for this thread but can't find anything incredibly recent so I decided to start new. I am looking for a venue that can accommodate 150-200+, outdoor ceremony space with an indoor reception, and affordable! Preferably somewhere that the food and bar come included with the package but it isn't required. I have looked at City Park and River view Room. Any others that I am missing? Help

Re: HELP! New to NOLA looking for Outside Ceremony Venues

• Audubon Zoo/Park. 
  • Are you looking for only NOLA weddings?  I think some of the plantations might be able to accommodate your outdoor ceremony/indoor reception plan.  Also, possibly places across the lake, if you're not against it....like Palmetto's on the Bayou?  I've never been, but I've heard they do outdoor/indoor stuff and accommodate big parties.
  • I'm having mine at Chateau LeMoyne (outside courtyard) and then reception at Bourbon Vieux (inside reception). Chateau lemoyne was so easy to work with Bourbon Vieux has been a little tough getting in touch with, but were getting better now. 
  • Mine will be at the ENglish Turn Golf and Country Club but its on the westbank
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards