Missouri-St Louis

Bride Allergic to Dairy. Please Help With Bakery Recommendations For Wedding Cake.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to help. I am allergic to dairy products, anything derived from milk, but not egg and am hoping to have an entirely dairy free wedding cake. If I had the option the cake would also be shaped like a castle or have a castle topper. The cake needs to feed about 200 people. I have tried finding a baker in the St. Louis area who can do this. I found a few that could almost work. Patisserie Chouquette produced beautiful cakes but the sample cakes that I bought both tasted very dry like they had been frozen. I also am corresponding with Bailey Cakes to see if she can devise a non-dairy recipe since she has practice making vegan cakes. The last vendor I had spoken with was Whisk who appears to only produce small round cakes. I am hoping the community can help recommend some other bakeries to put into consideration.

Thank you.

Re: Bride Allergic to Dairy. Please Help With Bakery Recommendations For Wedding Cake.