New Jersey

Photography & Videography HELP!!!!

Hey everyone!!

My fiancé & I are getting married this November and we need to start booking a photographer & videographer as soon as possible. We are on a budget and NOT looking to spend more than $2,000 for both (we also want full day coverage!) if anyone has any recommendations it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Thank you!!!!

Crystal :)

Re: Photography & Videography HELP!!!!

• At the time, Abella Studios was a little over $2000 for the basic package, which included all day coverage up to 12 hours.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What area are you looking in?  I think it's going to be difficult to find quality for $2k for both.  Even $2k for photography only is on the low side.
  •   ohmrs2014 said:
    At the time, Abella Studios was a little over $2000 for the basic package, which included all day coverage up to 12 hours.

Do you know if it was for both Videography & photography or was it just $2000 for one?
    Thanks!

• Hi I used Chosen Videography and they are great. They actually just won best of the knot 2016. They are reasonable and try to work with everyone budget. Check out there website.  

Thanks!! ill definitely check them out! :)
  •   ohmrs2014 said:
    At the time, Abella Studios was a little over $2000 for the basic package, which included all day coverage up to 12 hours.

Do you know if it was for both Videography & photography or was it just $2000 for one?
    Thanks!

Our photography package was a little over $2000 for the basic package.  Their videography package was I believe for just raw footage, their basic, was a little under $2000 at the time.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No quality photographer will be under $2000. I'd decide what matters more to you: photos or video? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards