Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Barn venue

hello! 
I am looking for a rustic barn venue in the bucks or Montgomery county area. I want less ballroom and more rustic and to be able to accomadate 200 or more people. I'm thinking my best bet might be to just rent a barn and diy everything else. But a package deal would be awesome too! 

Thanks!!

Re: Barn venue

• Rose Bank Winery near Newtown is a DIY barn venue. You do have to serve their wine just as an FYI but its definitely a place to check out. Normandy Farm also has a rustic feel its a ballroom but has exposed beams and other features. Also, Barn on Bridge in Collegeville is a converted Dairy Farm and the food is amazing there. Hope this helps!

• This is not in Bucks or Montgomery but in Lehigh County. I thought I would throw it out there in case you were willing to travel a little bit farther. Its called Burnside Plantation. Its in Bethlehem so not to far out of the area you originally wanted.
  • mollycat716mollycat716 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2016
    I'm getting married at The Barn on Bridge in Collegeville. The food there is AMAZING and they can hold up to 220. They do literally everything for you - catering, bartending, linens, chairs, tables, ceremony setup, wedding cake, etc. I used most of their preferred vendors as well. It's not required but it made it that much easier. Hope that helps!
  • Great! Thank you guys so much! 
  • Check out the John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove. It is a wonderful venue with many different options for the ceremony and reception location including a barn that can accommodate a large number of people. My fiancé and I are getting married in September there and the barn was what initially made me fall in love with the venue. The company that runs the events at the Audubon Center, Jeffrey A. Miller, also handles the catering and their food is absolutely delicious!
  • Agreed! The John James Audubon Center is amazing!!! That's where we are getting married in August. Food is amazing -- catered by Jeffery Miller Catering! We had our tasting and we are doing pie instead of cake. I dream about the pie! JAM has a lot of exclusive venues as well but you should check them out! Also, partyspace.com helped me find my venue! Lauren W
    Lauren W.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards