New York-New York City

Venues

Does anyone have any suggestions for venues in The Bronx or Queens? I have been reading reviews for places like Villa Barone but most of them are outdated. Many of the places in Queens that I have been researching seem great but I would prefer something in The Bronx if possible. 

Re: Venues

• What's your budget? The New York Botanical Gardens are gorgeous.
  • KnotConciergeKnotConcierge Venue Concierge
    First Comment
    Hi there!

I think I can help! The Knot has recently launched this amazing new service called Venue Concierge, this is a free service that helps brides like you find their dream wedding venue.

We have experts in each city that will work one on one with you and recommend gorgeous venues in your area! Lindley is our New York City expert, and she would love to help you! Feel free to email her directly at lindley@theknot.com or head over to theknot.com/concierge for more info.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and best of luck!!

XO,
    Molly
  • Hi Knottie:

My recommendations:

• Royal Regency, Yonkers $$
    • Maestros, Bronx $$
    • If you are on a strict budget, go to Pelham Bay Restaurant and Catering - they have a fabulous ballroom but not strictly a banquet hall $
    • Marina del Rey $$$$
    • Pelham Bay & Split Rock $$$
    • http://www.scavellocityisland.com/#!on-the-island/c1moz (city Island) $$
    • Queens try the World Astoria Manor $$
    For a great photographer that works in the Bronx, we hired Alonzo at www.mybelovedwedandart.com (mybelovedwedandart@gmail.com)

Best of luck - you can't go wrong with any of these!

• We had our reception at the Van Cortlandt Park Lake House.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards