Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

just married. recap.

My wedding was great. But getting ready was stressful. I couldn't find my shoes or undergarments and I was an hour late getting ready. Because  I was late I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted. I was on time for the ceremony but many guests were not so we waited on them. The food and open bar only costs us $630.00! 

My moh gave a speech and said our day was so crazy it was like an episode from bridezillas. That made me feel bad. I did cry when I couldn't find my underwear and bra.   I just realized  it had to be in the car and literally ran across downtown to the parking garage. I got sweaty. 

The ceremony was perfect, I giggled a lot.  Our cake was perfect. I wouldn't have changed a thing. I even loved my wedding dress which I had regreted purchasing. 

Moving and having a wedding in one week was just too much for me.  I broke out in cold sores and zits from the stress. I'm so glad it's over and I'm married and moved in our new home.

I absolutely  will not have wedding withdrawl. I'm so content with being married. Our wedding was perfect. 

Re: just married. recap.

• Congrats on being married!  Sorry the day was so stressful, but I'm glad you found things to giggle over and enjoy throughout the day. 
  • Can't believe you married and moved in one week, I can only imagine the stress of that! 

Glad that the wedding was amazing despite the hiccups on the way, are you going on honeymoon or anything to relax? Sounds like you two deserve it big time!

Congratulations on being married!

• Can't believe you married and moved in one week, I can only imagine the stress of that! 

Glad that the wedding was amazing despite the hiccups on the way, are you going on honeymoon or anything to relax? Sounds like you two deserve it big time!

Congratulations on being married!
    Not right now,hopefully late summer. Napa is only a hour away. So I'm excited  to visit 
  • edited March 2016
    You are a better woman than I am, @DarthV8r. I would have been freaking out big time in your shoes. Sounds like you handled everything beautifully, though.

Congratulations!

Pictures please, if you're so inclined!
  • DarthV8r said:
    My wedding was great. But getting ready was stressful. I couldn't find my shoes or undergarments and I was an hour late getting ready. Because  I was late I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted. I was on time for the ceremony but many guests were not so we waited on them. The food and open bar only costs us $630.00! 

My moh gave a speech and said our day was so crazy it was like an episode from bridezillas. That made me feel bad. I did cry when I couldn't find my underwear and bra.   I just realized  it had to be in the car and literally ran across downtown to the parking garage. I got sweaty. 

The ceremony was perfect, I giggled a lot.  Our cake was perfect. I wouldn't have changed a thing. I even loved my wedding dress which I had regreted purchasing. 

Moving and having a wedding in one week was just too much for me.  I broke out in cold sores and zits from the stress. I'm so glad it's over and I'm married and moved in our new home.

I absolutely  will not have wedding withdrawl. I'm so content with being married. Our wedding was perfect. 

To the bolded. That's not nice. Even if she was kidding, you felt bad, so her joke didn't go over well. 
    I'm glad that aside from getting ready, everything else went well! Congrats! 

• I know pictures  or it didn't happen. I just got a new phone  so I have to wait for Monday for my WiFi to get set up. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards