Not Engaged Yet

Wednesday Chat

124»

Re: Wednesday Chat

• @Swazzle maybe I'll just become a stripper... or call one of those sugar daddy sites
  • wink0erin said:
    @TwoDimes I had a friend in college we called Funsize too, which I thought was for his height... it was for a different reason.  :#

• I'm 5' 4" 1/2 (the 1/2 is important folks and I love that @labro mentioned 1/2s too).  :)  H is 6'3".  

@KeptInStitches - Fingers crossed for minimal people impacted. 
  • Random question for everyone: How tall are you? Is there a height difference between you and your SO?
    I am 4'10", H is 5'6".
  • @southernpeach89 - Did you do newborn photography with a professional for Callie?

@cocobellaf @jenna8984 - Are you guys considering it?

• @minskat30 Yes we did. We found a local photographer who specialized in newborns....that's important because this lady was seriously talented and a baby whisperer. You need a photographer who has experience with photographing newborns.
  • @southernpeach89 - Omg baby Callie! I can't get over how much she's grown in such little time. 

@AlPacina - Holy hell that is a tall girl. I feel like I'm going to be one of the short ones in Chicago :lol: 

• @swazzle I can't believe it either! I feel like that was just yesterday.
  • @southernpeach89 - OMG, ALL the feels!  So adorable!  I think I'm going to have to justify the cost to H but I want newborn photos of Ani.  
  • @minskat30 I think they are so worth it for your first child. You will look at them forever and remember how little they were and how precious. I mean you can do that without professional pictures but I now I can't take good pictures of Callie myself so I love looking at these. Honestly they weren't even too expensive compared to what we have paid before for professional photos.
  • @GoldenPenguin - I'm going to press Love It because of the first two items, but I most definitely DO NOT LOVE that you have to go through the debit card issue! People fucking suck! I hope it's not too much of a pain for you. I'm glad the purchase was flagged!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @GoldenPenguin Oh noooooooooooo!! And debit card disputes are the suck too! I'm so sorry this happened!

• @GoldenPenguin I, like @Alpacina, am clikcing "love it" for the first two and not the last. Ugh! I have heard about way too many people having cards compromised recently!!!

• wink0erin said:
    @GoldenPenguin I, like @Alpacina, am clikcing "love it" for the first two and not the last. Ugh! I have heard about way too many people having cards compromised recently!!!
    I almost didn't even call my bank, because the original call wasn't from them, it was from an 866 number. I don't know about anyone else, but I get a SHIT TON of trash/spammy calls. I also recently (a few weeks ago) got a text about my card being compromised, and that was absolutely a scam. So when I heard this VM, I was like "UGH, another scam." But I googled the number, and people were saying it was legit, but instead of calling that number back, I called my bank directly & when I gave him the number he also said it was legit. 

SO ANNOYING. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• OH! So you know how I can't go to Chicago because BF's birthday is that weekend? He recently informed me that he's got a fencing tournament in VA and won't be here!!! I am highly irritated because had I known sooner I would have booked the trip! Now I think it's too late to get off work. Ugh!
  • @southernpeach89 dammit I wish your pics weren't blocked at my work so I could see those!

@minskat30 I had definitely planned to do the whole take the baby to JC Penny at 3 weeks old for pictures thing. I had not put too much thought into an actual photographer that comes to your house, or in their private studio type of thing. Mostly all my friends have done the JCP route and been very happy with it.

Although the wedding picture fiasco made me a little scorned on professional photos so I don't even know if I'm going to get pregnancy ones done. H wants to try taking some with his nice Nikon first and see if we like them before hiring a pro.

• @alpacina remember this movie? "now that's a tall bitch"

• @jenna8984 - I actually don't know what movie that is. :(

• AlPacina said:
    @jenna8984 - I actually don't know what movie that is. :(
    Duece Bigalow - Male Gigolo
  • AlPacina said:
    @jenna8984 - I actually don't know what movie that is. :(
    Duece Bigalow - Male Gigolo

So basically the one Rob Schneider movie I haven't seen, haha. (Although I suppose I also have not seen the sequel, in that case.)

I don't think these all go together in the actual episode, but you get the point, haha.

• @minskat30 - I already put a deposit down on newborn pics for K.  Not doing maternity photos, but I for sure want newborn!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards