Not Engaged Yet

Marvelous Monday

124»

Re: Marvelous Monday

• @Swazzle OMG LOVE! Lucy is like PLAY WITH ME and the puppy is like, "hahahaha I'm faster and I will torment you!"
  • @southernpeach89 - She was definitely worn out at that point. She's so middle-aged. 

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @Swazzle OMG LUCILLE!!!!!!!!! She is having so much fun!

• Another first world problem-- I like to read during my lunch break. The problem with that is when I get towards the end of a book and the plot picks up... all I want to do now is finish my book. Grrrrr work. PS-- I'm reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. It's pretty good, especially for YA. I can see why Tim Burton made it into a movie. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • eilis1228 said:
    Another first world problem-- I like to read during my lunch break. The problem with that is when I get towards the end of a book and the plot picks up... all I want to do now is finish my book. Grrrrr work. PS-- I'm reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. It's pretty good, especially for YA. I can see why Tim Burton made it into a movie. 

@eilis1228 - That's when I go take a long bathroom break. (Not even kidding). If anyone comes in you just start making fart noises with your mouth and they'll leave. (This I'm kidding about.)

My coworker just gave me that book to read too! It's not at the top of my list, but it's definitely one that I'm excited to read. The pictures seem like such a cool idea! And the movie trailer looks great!

• eilis1228eilis1228 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    AlPacina said:
    eilis1228 said:
    Another first world problem-- I like to read during my lunch break. The problem with that is when I get towards the end of a book and the plot picks up... all I want to do now is finish my book. Grrrrr work. PS-- I'm reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. It's pretty good, especially for YA. I can see why Tim Burton made it into a movie. 

@eilis1228 - That's when I go take a long bathroom break. (Not even kidding). If anyone comes in you just start making fart noises with your mouth and they'll leave. (This I'm kidding about.)

My coworker just gave me that book to read too! It's not at the top of my list, but it's definitely one that I'm excited to read. The pictures seem like such a cool idea! And the movie trailer looks great!

To the bolded-- lies you tell! I can totally imagine you doing that! LOL! Re: the book-- I was the same way. I bought it like 5 years ago but always found other stuff to read instead. H showed me the movie trailer on Friday, and I decided it was time to sit down and finally read it. The pictures are really cool too! It's a quick read, and it's not very long. I recommend it! Also, the first two in the trilogy are suuuuuuper cheap on Amazon. The third is cheap for a hardcover. Paperback version isn't out yet.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • People who act like receptionist have no idea what they're talking about ....

frustrated annoyed kermit kermit the frog resting bitch face

Ladies .... for the love of anything, please never assume the receptionist knows zero!! Also don't assume they know everything, but give us some credit. *sigh*
  • @MissKittyDanger I have the opposite issue, everyone assumes I know everything and everyone.  90% of the time I have no idea who people are or what they're asking about.  I've become a master at playing the innocent doe.
  • @speakeasy14  At least that's a compliment :) People who come into my company don't realize I'm the one that sets up the files. I have seen everything in everyone's file in the past 3yrs ... also why would I offer to help if I couldn't?
    Urg .... *rage*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards