Connecticut

Seriously?...Photographers.

CSol70CSol70 member
First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited February 2016 in Connecticut
yesterday my friend and i sent messages to photographers we found on wedding wire (i love wedding wire because I like to read reviews) anyway, why photographers don't share their prices? why would i want to go meet with them?.. why if i can't afford them? 
we called a few and messaged a few more  :) 
I was only able to make two appointments knowing I can afford them. 
Jesse from NY http://www.jesserinka.com/
Claudia from CT http://www.georgeandclaudia.com

Can you ladies recommend photographers who were willing to share their packages before meeting with them please.  Am I doing something wrong?
Did you have the same problem?
My budget is $4000. I must have the images and an album. 

thanks.

Re: Seriously?...Photographers.

• I found that photographers were happy to send me their packages via email if I requested.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Simply K Studios should be under that. They are fairly booked usually though. Perceptions Photography out of Middletown is definitely under that. I also found a lot of photographers would give me what price their packages started at if I emailed.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Also @laurad75 congrats on being 4 months out!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Also @laurad75 congrats on being 4 months out!
    Ah!  I'm so excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Picturethisofct.com is who we are using and very reasonable priced..
  • Thanks. @Blackbird230 and @Knottie80087468  I will get in touch with them next week. this weekend I am a bit busy. :)<3
    thanks for your help
  • TAB Photographic can come in under that. My full package included an engagement shoot, wedding guest book (he actually matted a photo for everyone to sign), full wedding day photos, every image on a USB (in the most adorable packaging ever), a video, and a 10x10 photo album (that I still need to get done), and it was Just around $3,000. He will work with your budget to get what you want! 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• TAB Photographic can come in under that. My full package included an engagement shoot, wedding guest book (he actually matted a photo for everyone to sign), full wedding day photos, every image on a USB (in the most adorable packaging ever), a video, and a 10x10 photo album (that I still need to get done), and it was Just around $3,000. He will work with your budget to get what you want! 
    I'm using TAB and while my package is different he is an exceptional value.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks for the help ladies.
  • We booked Sam Chyung who has been reasonably priced and so helpful.
  • hyechica81hyechica81 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited February 2016
    i used scott derry from ctweddingvideo.com aka worner bros video he does photography and video we used him for photography  hes located in bristol and i paid 1600 he did photos at house photos at church photos at park and reception i think we had him a little over 8 hours it came with three cds and the rights to all the photos he does do albums so you could add that into your price. he only charges like 500 deposit and the rest is due after the wedding when the stuff is all done 
    if you want to see my wedding photos i could send you link and password to the shutterfly website. 
  • thank you @hyechica and @moonybride2017 I updated it it. I thought i said it but i guess i didn't. I booked my photographers. went with claudia
    http://www.georgeandclaudia.com
  • Late to post but we are using Russell's photography from North Haven and they are amazing and for your budget you will get a lot from them!
  • @JamieLynn913 my sister in law just used Russell's...they were fantastic!
  • That is awesome to hear! We had our engagement shoot with them and it was so much fun! They really are great we had an instant connection so I highly recommend them. 
  • They were great with my 3 yo too(he was the ring bearer)-their pictures were awesome and really showcased everyone's personalities...the pictures were so fun to see!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards