Budget Weddings Forum

Wedding Stories

Anyone have some crazy/dramatic wedding stories? I'm in the mood for some juicy gossip revolving weddings lol

Re: Wedding Stories

• What would you like to hear about? Weddings of the past that include hospitals or one that is happening next weekend that looks like an up and coming train wreck?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @ChelleJayne trainwreck... with follow up next week.
  • What would you like to hear about? Weddings of the past that include hospitals or one that is happening next weekend that looks like an up and coming train wreck?
    Both, please!
  • annaclark857annaclark857 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2016
    @ChelleJayne  oh my goodness!!!!! Thats so wild so much has happened to you and your family at weddings! Hope everything is alright health-wise now with all members of your fam! Would love to be kept in the loop about C's step-daughter's wedding, sounds so rude
  • @ChelleJayne  oh my goodness!!!!! Thats so wild so much has happened to you and your family at weddings! Hope everything is alright health-wise now with all members of your fam! Would love to be kept in the loop about C's step-daughter's wedding, sounds so rude

Everything is fine now haha.. Yeah I'm hoping that my wedding goes off without a hitch because you know how things come in 3's? Well we have had the 3 weddings. Sooooo, maybe? haha

I will let you know how that wedding goes.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had a friend that got married a few years ago and the groom had his bachelor party the night before. Ended up in the ED with a huge laceration to his foot from a boat propeller. Walked down the aisle with a pimpin' cane and +++pain.
  • MJKlover said:
    Oh gosh.  "Moral: No incest. No live butterflies. That is all."

I'm bringing that up if I ever see someone wanting live animals as decoration again.  
  • AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2016
    This entire site is full of crazy wedding stories.

Here's just one thread from the Snarky board alone:

http://forums.theknot.com/discussion/1055363/worst-things-youve-seen-at-weddings-you-attended#latest
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • The Worst Bridesmaid Experience thread in Snarky Brides is pretty damn funny too.
  • The Worst Bridesmaid Experience thread in Snarky Brides is pretty damn funny too.
    Sceptre wedding.

• MJKlover said:

I'm bringing that up if I ever see someone wanting live animals as decoration again.  
    That article is comedy gold. Oh my god. And the final story... No words. 

• edited March 2016
    MJKlover said:

That article is comedy gold. Oh my god. And the final story... No words. 

OMG. The final story. I PRAY she didn't try to resell that wedding dress.
    Sceptre wedding.
    That's in my top 5 in that thread.  :D
  • Went to a wedding where I felt like I was back in high school. Was at a table with a girl we all went to HS with, when we saw a girl get asked to leave the wedding. She was sent an invitation prior to the bride finding out that she had been tweeking. The girl I was sitting at a table with filled me all the juicy gossip how the bride asked her not to come and she showed up anyway so the poor mob had to ask her to leave. She took her time, double fisted some free drinks before making her exit...and yes she was clearly high while she was there.

• Went to a wedding where I felt like I was back in high school. Was at a table with a girl we all went to HS with, when we saw a girl get asked to leave the wedding. She was sent an invitation prior to the bride finding out that she had been tweeking. The girl I was sitting at a table with filled me all the juicy gossip how the bride asked her not to come and she showed up anyway so the poor mob had to ask her to leave. She took her time, double fisted some free drinks before making her exit...and yes she was clearly high while she was there.
    That story goes perfectly with your sig gif!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards