New Jersey

mismatched china

I have beautiful mismatched china from my October wedding. They were a huge hit with our guests! I have dinner plates, salad plates, bread plates, tea cups and saucers for 100 guests. I am willing to break up for 25, 50, or 75 persons. They took me a year to collect but totally worth it. They are beautiful pieces and no chips. I am in new Jersey and would be willing to drive them to you in nj, ny, or ct. I'm looking for $1.00 per piece. If interested I can send some photos of our tables.

Re: mismatched china

• You can also post this on the Classified post at the top of the page.  And please include photos if you can.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm interested. Would you be able to send me some photos? zippysparentssayido@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • Hi,
    Do you still have these mismatched china for sale? I'm getting married in the fall and am looking for exactly this! I am in NYC and my parents are in NJ, so either could work. And do you have any photos you could share? Thanks!

• Do you still have these mismatched china for sale? I'm getting married in October and I am looking for exactly this!  And do you have any photos you could share? Thank you, Donna
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards